Confined in shoes all day, our feet do not have an easy life. For a lifetime, they take us up to 4 times around the world. It is therefore not uncommon to experience some significant pain or ailments at their level.
Based on the feet, the body is composed of a multitude of segments forming one. Pain directly to the feet or elsewhere (ankles, knees, hips, back…) can also be caused by them.
This is why it is important to check with a chiropodist to make sure that your feet are not the cause of your pain. As a podiatrist, a specialist in foot conditions and their repercussions on the upper parts of the body, I can offer you the following advice:
- Foot care
- Walking, running and posture analysis
- Making sole
Mes services > Les soins
There are diffent types of care:
Mes services > Les soins > Les soins des pieds
- Mycosis (nail/skin)
- Wound care/ulcer
Mes services > Les soins > Les orthèses
Mes services > Les soins > Les orthèses > L’orthoplastie
- Hallux valgus, quintus varus
- Toe claw
- Partridge’s Eye
- Conflict between the toes
Mes services > Les soins > Les orthèses > L’orthonyxie
It therefore eliminates pain and prevents recurrences of ingrown toenails or peri-ungual corns caused by the convexity of the nail.
- Volute nail
- Asymmetrical curvature of the nail
- Ungueal perineum
Mes services > Les soins > Les orthèses > L’onychoplastie
This discreet, aesthetic and completely painless prosthesis replaces a missing nail, guides and facilitates the regrowth of the new nail. But also to prevent the deformation of the furrows, the formation of horns and the incarnation of the nail.
- Fill a missing part of the nail (caused by trauma, a cor under agueal, an ingrown nail, an nychomycosis…) for an aesthetic or non-aesthetic purpose.
- Guide to the good regrowth of a nail
- Preventing furrow deformation
- Hide a fungus temporarily while stopping its development.
Mes services > L’analyse biomécanique
We are not necessarily aware of this, but our feet are connected with our whole body. You may therefore feel pain in your feet or elsewhere that comes from a podal disorder. To understand the origin of your pain, a biomechanical analysis should be performed. This biomechanical analysis allows you to detect the mechanical abnormalities that your body encounters in your lower limbs and to see and understand if these disorders are the cause of your pain.
Depending on the results of the exam, I will redirect you if necessary or make CAD CAM measuring insoles. In a rare situation, and only to relieve you in the very short term, I can tap or offer you a treatment based on essential oils.
Mes services > L’analyse biomécanique > L’analyse de la marche, de la course et de la posture
Walking, running and posture analsysis
- A clinical examination (i.e. a palpatory examination)
- A morphological examination
- A series of tests (muscular, ligament and joint)
- An analysis of your walking and running
- Measuring your fingerprints if a pair of soles is needed
- Chronic foot pain (toes, sole of foot, heel, kick, plantar apotheosis)
- Chronic pain in the knees, hips, or back
- Abnormal gait (feet inwards, foot outwards, flat feet, hollow feet, knees in X, arched knees, etc.)
- Growth diseases (Sever disease, Osgood Sclatter, Renader, etc.)
- Leg length inequality
Mes services > L’analyse biomécanique > La confection de semelles CAD CAM
Making CAD CAM soles
- 2 weeks after the exam, during a consultation, I will give you your soles and advise you on use and maintenance.
- 2 months after the delivery of your soles, during a consultation (free), I will check the proper functioning and adaptability of your soles.
- Every year, during an annual consultation, I will check the proper functioning and adaptability of your soles. If any pain appears before this appointment, contact me before that date.
Mes services > L’analyse biomécanique > La pose d’un taping
In which case is it worth asking a taping?
- Injury prevention (soreness)
- Acute injury (plantar aponévrositis, sprain, tendinitis of the Achilles tendon/posterior tibial, tarsal canal syndrome…)
- In the rehabilitation phase
- Biomechanical disorder (excessive pronation, hallux valgus…)
- Some fractures